How to choose a real estate agency for buying or renting property in Spain
How to choose correctly a real estate agency for buying or renting property in Spain? What should one keep in mind for the purchase and sale deal to go smoothly?
1. The first impression
It doesn’t matter if you reach out to your real estate agent over the Internet or meet them in person. Look at a few tips in here, they help you to make an opinion about a real estate agency:
- The way of interacting and professionalism. A representative of a proper serious agency is not only polite in their interactions but can also answer any question concerning the sale and purchase of property in great detail. They’d explain to you the exact workings of the purchase procedure and help you evaluate the costs.
- Showing interest in the client. Any proper real estate agent is fast to answer your calls or contact you over the mail. Moreover, the good agent suggests different means of funding and strictly follows the client’s requirements concerning prices, locations, and other criteria.
- Team and office. It’s fortunate if you are able to visit the chosen real estate agency in person: to give the office a look-over, to talk with employees over a cup of coffee and, of course, to make an acquaintance with the head of the agency. All these will help you to form a fuller opinion about the company and agents you are going to collaborate with.
2. A complex support of the deal
It is a very important point in the process of choosing a real estate agency. What obligations is the agency taking, precisely?
The full complex support of the deal is, undoubtedly, a perfect option. It includes:
- Preliminary detailed consultation on the purchase process
- Detailed estimation of the client’s expansions (taxes, fees, etc.)
- Preparation of all documents for the purchase and sale deal
- Legal support at all stages of the deal (due diligence, tenure documents, etc.)
- Aftersales legal support: assistance in case of unforeseen problems with the purchased property
3. Bonuses from the real estate agency
Purchasing property in a foreign country is not a walk in a park. An ignorance of local traditions, language, the region and city districts considerably complicates the process of choosing a property for purchase. However, the serious reliable companies (including our Espana Tour agency) offer their clients a lot of additional services. They allow to implify the process of purchasing and save the client’s time:
- We’ll help to choose the region or the city district. We’ll familiarize you with various towns of Costa Blanca: Torrevieja, Alicante, Guardamar del Segura, Benidorm, Calpe, Orihuela Costa and others. Our agents clue you in on prices and give you a get-to-know tour around the places that took your interest.
- Our company will be glad to help you organize your free time. You’ll take your first bite of the genuine Spanish cuisine and start to familiarize yourself with local traditions. Getting to know the fascinating historical sights and yachting along the Costa Blanca Coast will also help you to make your choice about the place.
- Our employees will meet you at the airport and check you in the comfortable apartment. You wouldn’t need to worry about anything apart from choosing the best property for purchase!
If you ever have given a thought to buying property for the living, having a vacation or for making an investment on the Costa Blanca Coast in Spain, - contact our Espana Tour agency right away! It works successfully all over the Alicante province (Spain) since 2007. Only highly qualified real estate agents work for our company. We have our own legal department. It offers full legal support of the purchase and sale deals. We grant an individual approach to our every client, and we are always glad to help with anything concerning the purchase of property in Spain.